SuperVisor Flex is available in MultiColor (18-up) and Single color (9-up) using the latest Torus LED technology. For ease of installation, it also comes with a quick-disconnect center connector cord. The Flex lightheads are situated so they shine straight ahead while the LEDs are designed to spread light so they do not require aiming
- Designed to fit all Police Pursuit Vehicles and Special Service Vehicles, plus many others!
- Quick Disconnect allows users to install driver and passenger side separately, then connect together when complete making installation very efficient!
- Minimizes light flashback with expertly designed gaskets. The adjustable side light-blocking shields have been designed specifically to block out flashback light.
- No drilling required for mounting and looks like a part of the vehicle at 1.34" tall
- Contoured for installation against the upper interior of the windshield between the sun visors and glass
- Available in the latest technology of Torus MultiColor & Single Color LEDs
- Torus Independent flashing Single LEDs available in Red, Blue, Amber, and White
- Full size MultiColor has (6) 18-LED Lightheads in Red/White, Blue/White, Amber/White and Red/Blue,
- Full size Single Color comes with these 4 configurations:
- (6) 9-up Torus lightheads
- (4) 9-ups and up to (4) Takedowns
- (4) 9-ups and up to (4) 3-up Torus IF (Independent Flashing) Light Heads
- (4) 9-ups and (2) Takedowns & (2) 3-up Torus IFs (Independent Flashing) Lightheads
- The 3 LED Torus Lightheads are designed for forward direction of light
- The 9 LED Single Color and 18 LED Multi Color Torus Light Heads are designed to spread light so they do not require aiming!
- To order select your SuperVisor Flex configuration through the C3Vue(website configurator). Then select your appropriate vehicle mounting kit.
- Two models are available for each design—full windshield and passenger only.
- Takedowns on the full size single color version has several options: (1) or (2) takedowns on each side, or (1) or (2) 3-up LED lights, single on each side
- Cable length between the driver and passenger side is 18"
- 19 Flash Patterns Available for Single Color Version
- 32 Flash Sequences and 12 Flash Patterns are Available for MultiColorVersion
- MultiColor Flash Sequences/Patterns are controlled by the Central Controller Box
- Ability to wire to external flasher to flash takedown lights only (single color only).
- Draws less than 6 amps on average
- Individual Passenger and Driver Modules are 18.75" W and can be extended to 55.5" W (more compact than previous models) and 1.34" tall
- 12 VDC
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- 5-Year Warranty